October FTE Survey Period 2
October 15, 2020
FTE Week for the Survey Period 2 was last week, October 5-9, 2020. Under Florida law, instructional personnel are permitted to review their class rosters for accuracy and to correct any mistakes relating to the identity of students for whom the individual teacher will be held responsible on his/her performance evaluation.
Each year, teachers contact DTU because their class rosters are wrong. It is the responsibility of teachers to make sure their rosters are corrected. Don’t assume they have been corrected because you have reported the changes that need to be made to the designated personnel. Follow up to make sure the changes have been made and appear on your updated roster. This can impact your student growth score, which in turn impacts your evaluation.
Roster Verification Instructions:
- Type in MyAccountability into the Internet Explorer Browser.
- A page will show courses and sections assigned to a teacher during the FTE (Survey 2) week of October 5-9, 2020.
- Print out the student lists containing errors and identify the students requiring correction. Attach the student lists requiring correction to the Roster Verification for Instructional Personnel sheet, prior to signing and turning it in to your administration. Keep a copy of all of your documentation that you submit. Any discrepancies should be reported to your school’s Data Entry Clerk or other person identified at the school responsible for making corrections no later than Friday, October 23rd at noon.
- Continue to follow the correction status on MyAccountability for any changes until the status changes to one of the following:
- “Record to be changed at DOE” means DCPS sent the record to DOE previously and now it needs to be changed.
- “Record to be deleted from DOE” means DCPS sent the record to DOE previously and now it needs to be deleted.
- Please note: Once the correction window is closed, DOE does not allow any further changes to be made. All changes must be made in MyAccountability by October 28th.
It is the responsibility of the teachers to make sure their rosters are corrected.
Please refer to the Post Office email that was sent today, October 15, 2020, for the instructions and form.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeremy Boatright, Director of Human Resource Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 390-2981.