Upcoming Holidays: Schools and Administration offices will be closed on Friday April 10th in observance of Good Friday and May 25th in observance of Memorial Day.
Collection of Elementary Packets: Below you will find the procedures for the collection of the home learning packets in elementary schools. The collection of packets will begin on Monday, April 6, 2020. If parents have the capability they can scan and/or take photos of the packets and then email them to teachers as well. If you have any questions, contact your administrator for clarification.
Procedure for Duval HomeRoom learning packet collection
- The Principal should designate person(s) to collect packets.
- Packets must be collected wearing disposable gloves.
- Disposable gloves are single use and should not be worn all day.
- Please see steps below for the proper way to remove disposable gloves.
- Once disposable gloves are removed, the employee must immediately wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- The packets should be placed in a box with a lid, labeled with the current date.
- At the end of the day, seal the box with tape and do not open the box until 5 days after the packets were placed in the box.