Paraprofessionals and UOPD(School Based)
March 20, 2020
Starting on Monday March 23, 2020 Support personnel will be assigned to a variety of duties while we are dealing with the Coronavirus pandemic. The number one goal for DTU is that all employees will continue to receive their regular paycheck. It is extremely important that everyone is patient and flexible.
- Some will volunteer to ride the bus for distribution of meals for students, laptops and work packets for elementary school students. Safety materials will be on each bus to make sure that everyone continues to remain healthy. Riding the bus is strictly voluntary.
- You will also help to contact parents and students. You can do this either at the school site or at your home.
- If you are working from home, you will have to contact your principal every day.
- If you choose to work at school you will be assigned to assist with copying packets, distributing packets, answering phone calls, passing out laptops, and assisting with routing phone calls in a safe and clean environment.
- If you have any special circumstances, please communicate with your principal or supervisor.
If you have any questions or are in need of assistance please feel free to contact DTU at 904-396-4063 or DTUJAX@aol.com. You can also find updates on the DTU Website at DTUJAX.com.